Samstag, 10. April 2010

Windows Phone 7 is coming

Hi guys,

I am currently checking out the possibilities of the new upcoming Windows Phone 7. So it will be very clear that this new version will come to market as soon as the phones are out in the field :)
The new OS makes it possible to do really nice gui layouts. Silverlight is way ahead of the stuff Google is giving us in Android right now.
Additionally I try to get out a new version of the Android version someday. I am rather happy how it works right now. So expect no big improvements.

But if you have ANY ideas for getting it better, give me a sign.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hi, I've just got a HTC Desire and used your app in the gym for the first time. It's exactly the type of app I was looking for, but could it display the specified duration of exercises while entering a training plan? For some exercises it doesn't matter, but for things like planks it does.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hm, duration of Exercise is currently not used. The only time you can use right now is the relaxation timer. That one is displayed...
    You could also try to enter a comment - touching the exercisename shows the comment too :)
    I see if I can help you with your request abd put that in in the next version.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks, I'll use the comment for now. I didn't realise tapping the exercise name showed the comment :)

    AntwortenLöschen