Sonntag, 29. November 2009

Export of finished training

Hi guys,
I finally did finish the work to export the list of finished trainings (for a workout plan) to csv files.
You can go to your list of workout session, select options anf click on "Send Trainings to email".
Then you will have:
  1. a file named WorkoutPlanName.csv under /sdcard/
  2. a choice to send this file per email to you (or other people).
Hope it helps you to build your own statistics for trainings with excel.
It works with google docs (Import fie)

Hope that helps.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey Dev!
    Just found your App and I'm gonna give it a try!
    I have always been looking for an app like this, that combines a Workout log and a timer for Rest periods. I thought that I might have to look into coding android apps myself, as soon as I have some time, but then this app came around.
    I already put my workouts into the program. That was pretty fiddly and a little annoying. I think it would be a good idea to look into a way of enable users to compose their workouts on the computer and then export them to the phone. Maybe even a link to Google Docs would be possible. I don't think, that a web server is really necessary.

    Also I experienced a force close, when trying to change the order of sets within a workout plan.

    But great work so far! You are heading the right way! The concept is just right!

    Leo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Zhx for the comment.
    I found these force close too somtimes. But It was somehow not reproducable. Not easy to fix.

    AntwortenLöschen